You’ve served your country—a fighter who sacrificed your own well-being in order to protect others—but at what cost?
PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) is very real, impacting an estimated 8% of Americans at any given time, many veterans of our Armed Forces. All too often, those who have served are denied disability benefits in regards to PTSD claims. Simply put, the team of Cuddigan Law believes this is wrong.
PTSD and VA Disability Benefits: Finding a Path to Healing
That is why we created PTSD and VA Disability Benefits: Finding a Path to Healing, your free guide to understanding how to apply—and receive—the benefits you’re entitled to. In this comprehensive free resource, just some of the topics covered include…
- The symptoms of PTSD including flashbacks, nightmares, social avoidance, depression, headaches, substance abuse and sleeping disorders.
- How to tell if you’re eligible to receive VA Disability Benefits for your PTSD diagnosis.
- How to file a disability claim.
- What to do if you’ve been denied benefits.
- What specific forms are required to submit your disability claim?
- What is a “stressor statement” and why does the VA require you prepare one?
- What to expect at your C&P (Compensation and Pension) exam.
…as well as several more detailed subjects intended to help ensure you get the benefits you deserve.
Learn How To Maximize Your PTSD Disability Benefits
We’ve also included in your Free PTSD disability book The Top 5 Insider Tips to Maximize Your Benefits, an exclusive breakdown on how to get the maximum benefits you’re entitled to.
Submitting a claim for your PTSD isn’t asking the government for a favor, it’s asking for what you’ve earned. We are here to help you fight as hard for your rights as you fought for our country.
Get your Free PTSD & VA Disability Benefits Guide today by completing the form on this page. You will immediately receive this valuable resource delivered directly to your inbox.