This probably sounds familiar: You served your country. You earned your benefits. Due to no fault of your own, you are impaired due to a service-connected illness or injury. Now all you want are the disability benefits you have rightfully earned, but the VA seems intent on denying you what you were promised.
It can take months, even years to get a decision on your claim and the VA denies many initial claims. Many Veterans just give up in frustration.
But don’t you give up! Because we have some encouraging news.
Statistics show that if you are represented by an attorney for your appeal, you are more likely to win your disability case. Because we focus exclusively on disability benefits, the VA accredited attorneys at Cuddigan Law know how to prepare your case and fight for your rights, so you have the very best opportunity to win.
The Benefits of Hiring Cuddigan Law for Your Disability Claim
- Experience. We have been representing and winning for Veterans all across the country for years.
- Focus. Our law practice is dedicated solely to representing VA and Social Security disability claimants.
- Dedication. From application to appeals, we give your case our full attention.
- Compassion. You're more than just a case number to us. We're proud to serve our nation's Veterans and we’re here to help you, too.
- No Risk. We work on a contingency basis which means we only get paid when you win your case.
Let us help you, like we have for so many Veterans. It’s easy to take that first step.
Complete the form on this page to request your free, no-obligation case evaluation.
We offer a FREE evaluation and advice about your specific case.
Let’s get started!