When you are preparing to file a claim for Social Security disability benefits in Omaha, it is important to consider hiring an attorney who can help you through the process. Utilizing the services of an experienced and knowledgeable legal professional will substantially improve your chances for success.
While for some claims this may not be necessary, such as where the disability is very clear-cut and severe, most people suffering from a disability should seek out the assistance of an attorney. The following are seven examples of instances where Social Security disability applicants should find an attorney:
- When your disability involves a terminal illness. Your attorney may even be able to help move your case more quickly through the system in certain circumstances.
- When you are disabled by a combination of medical problems.
- When your medical diagnosis does not always result in a disability.
- When you are disabled by pain, fatigue, or mental illness.
- When your initial Social Security disability application was denied
- When you are facing the next stages of an appeal, such as the Appeals Council and federal court.
Filing a Social Security disability claim in Omaha can be a complicated and time-consuming process. Fortunately, the knowledgeable attorneys at Cuddigan Law, P.C., L.L.O., are here to help. To keep up to date on information about Social Security disability benefits, sign up for our free newsletter today. Also, you can learn more by following Cuddigan Law on Facebook.