How do I appeal my disability denial?

You can appeal your SSDI or SSI denial through Social Security's website or you can use the proper paper forms to file an appeal. Social Security can assist with filing the appeal if you visit your local SSA district office or you can hire an attorney at Cuddigan Law to help you file an appeal. It is very important you file your denial for benefits within 60 days of the date stamped on the letter or you may lose out on time and money.

Sean D. Cuddigan
SSA and VA Disability Attorney in Omaha, Nebraska