From the Kitchen of Janet Cuddigan
Simple to make and delicious to eat, this Greek-inspired dinner can be made with just one sheet pan.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 pounds yellow potatoes, cubed
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Freshly cracked salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F . Toss chicken, potatoes, bell peppers, onion, and garlic in a large bowl with olive oil. Spread onto a large sheet pan in a single layer. Squeeze lemon wedges over the top, then place the spent wedges on the sheet pan. Sprinkle oregano over everything. Season with salt and pepper. Add Kalamata olives. Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are fork-tender and chicken breasts are no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 25 minutes.
Adapted from allrecipes.com